Sunday 8 May 2016


 1.  (3)Replace ‘has died’ by ‘had died’. 


 2.  (1)Delete will. We should not use will after when in such sentences 

3.  (1)Replace ‘Had stopped’ by ‘stopped’. 

4.  (3)Replace ‘I see’ by I have seen. Present perfect tense is used in such constructions. 

5.  (1)This is a habitual act, use present indefinite. whenever he comes here.... 

6.  (2)Replace ‘he teaches’ by ‘he is teaching’. 

7.  (2)You started is the correct phrase. 

8.  (3)Replace ‘will get’ by ‘get’. 

9.  (3)Replace ‘I will cross’ by ‘I cross’. 

10  (3)Replace ‘he is getting up’ by ‘he gets up’ a habitual act, use Present Indefinite. 

11.  (2)Replace ‘studied’ by have studied. 

12.  (1)Replace ‘am’ by ‘have been’. 

13.  (1) Replace ‘It is appearing’ by ‘It appears’. 

14.  (1) Replace ‘I have been knowing’ by ‘I have known’ 

15.  (1) Replace ‘If he would have done this’ by ‘If he had done this’. 

16.  (2) Replace ‘has happened’ by ‘had happened’. 

17.  (3) Replace ‘kept it’ by ‘keep it’. 

18.  (4) Replace ‘I expect’ by I had expected. 

19.  (1) Replace ‘I lived’ by ‘I have lived’. 

20.  (1)Replace ‘The chairman had not taken’ by ‘The chairman did not take’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to write comments if you like the post.