Sunday 8 May 2016

MIXED COMMON ERRORS

1.  I came to (1)/ know that (2)/ his father has died (3)/ three days ago. (4)/ No Error (5) 


2.  When you will find (1)/ out a solution (2)/ to this problem, (3)/ you will be awarded a prize. (4)/ No Error (5) 

3.  Before the alarm had stopped (1)/ ringing (2)/ Nisha had telephoned (3)/ the police. (4)/ No Error (5) 

4.  This is (1)/ the first time (2)/ that I see such (3)/ an interesting movie. (4)/ No Error (5) 

5.  Whenever he is coming (1)/ here, he brings (2)/ many (3)/ gifts for me. (4)/ No Error (5) 

6.  Now-a-days (1)/ he teaches English (2)/ because the teacher of English. (3)/ has gone for a month’s leave. (4)/ No Error (5) 

7.  ‘It is high time (1)/you are starting(2)/this business’ (3)/ said Ram to Mahesh. (4)/ No Error (5) 
8.  I will let you know (1)/ as soon as I (2)/ will get (3)/ any news in this regard. (4)/ No Error (5) 

9.  When I will(1)/ cross fifty, my (2)/ wife will cross (3)/ forty five. (4)/ No Error (5) 

10.  The secret of his good health (1)/ lies in the fact (2)/ that he is getting up early (3)/ and goes to bed. (4)/ No Error (5) 

11.  The students sitting on the dais, (1)/ studied here (2)/ for three years, but (3)/ they have never created any problem. (4)/ No Error (5) 

12.  I am living (1)/ in this house (2)/since 1983. (3)/ No Error (4) 

13.  It is appearing to me (1)/ that you are (2)/ trying to destabilize (3)/ the present committee.(4)/No Error(5) 

14.  I have been knowing her (1)/ for many years (2)/ but I don’t know (3)/ where she works. (4)/ No Error (5) 

15.  If he would have done this (1)/ he would have done wrong (2)/ and would have deceived (3)/ many of his relatives. (4)/ No Error (5) 

16.  The victim tried to tells us (1)/ what has happened (2)/but his words (3)/were not audible.(4)/No Error(5) 

17.  I want you to (1)/ pick up the box of eggs gently (2)/ and kept it in (3)/the corner carefully. (4)/No Error(5) 

18.  She came to (1)/ the party much (2)/ later than (3)/ I expect. (4)/ No Error (5) 

19.  I lived here (1)/ for five years, (2)/so I know about the (3)/ problems of this colony. (4)/ No Error (5) 

20.  The chairman had not taken (1)/ any decision until (2)/ he had studied (3)/ the case thoroughly. (4)/ No Error (5) 


If you like the post share on 
aa


Previous Page                                                                                                             Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to write comments if you like the post.